us

12.20.2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Oregon? What is with the rain in December? Quite strange but yet, I shouldn't be surprised at the bipolar weather we have in Utah anymore. No matter if it's raining, snowing or 90 degrees, the Christmas spirit is in the air and I can't help but have joy! I've been trying extra hard this year to focus on Christ instead of worrying about what Santa is going to bring me. I want to spend less time at the mall or in line at Target and more time with the people I love and more time serving others.
I have so much to be grateful for. I have a fiance who I love more than I could possibly imagine. I have a loving family who support me and bring me so much happiness. I was privileged to attend the school I was hoping to attend and happened to meet some of the most incredible people who I will never forget. I am extremely fortunate to have the gospel in my life. To be preparing to enter God's temple and to be sealed to my best friend for eternity.
I came across this video today and wanted to share it. These people describe Christ's love so beautifully.
Merry Christmas!
Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment