us

10.12.2011

My love affair with Image Skin Care

Anyone that has had a skin conversation with me recently knows that I'm pathetically obsessed with Image. When you find something that actually works, you just want to share your secret, ok? I've always been a skeptic about skin care products. I started out using stuff from the grocery store, then I tried Mary Kay because that's what my Mom used. I still had problems with my skin. Then I went to beauty school and was so excited to try some professional products on my skin. Although there was an improvement from what I was using before, none of the products made my skin look like it does now.

During one of the first few days I started my job at Image Medical Spa, I remember talking to the owner about what product line we used in school and she told me, "well, ours is better." I couldn't help but laugh a little bit because I heard that from every other company while I was in school.

It was a month and a half away from my wedding when I started working there and I was still having breakouts. I kept stressing myself out by thinking, 'if I have ONE zit on my face on my wedding day, I will NOT get married.' Ok, probably not but I would be mortified if I woke up with any sort of imperfection that day. Just that one day, please? I won't ask for anything ever again! So I started using the Image products, and like everything else, the first couple weeks I didn't see any major changes. Sometimes your skin has to get worse before it gets better. After about 3 weeks, my skin was CLEAR. So clear. I didn't even have to think about zits on my wedding day because it wasn't a concern. I have been using it and loving it more and more ever since. I can honestly tell you I have maybe had a total of 6 little pimples since it cleared up my skin. That is incredible. Now that I don't have to focus on the acne, I've been able to use products that benefit my skin in the aging process. Start now, ladies! And Gents. Mike even uses it...

As much as this might sound like a sales pitch, the fact of the matter is I really just find so much joy in talking about Image because it actually WORKS. Not like how Proactiv ACTUALLY WORKS. That's crap. I've tried it.

I'll show you some of the products. Yay :)

Ageless. Everything you need to age beautifully.

Vital C. This is for all of the dry and sensitive types. Meaning your skin not your personality.

ClearCell. To get rid of the acne. HI-YA!

Ormedic. The all organic line. Yum.

Daily Defense. Moisturizers with SPF. If you are not wearing an SPF every day then start! You'll thank me. Yes, even in the winter.

Body Spa. Because your other skin needs some lovin' too.

You don't have to stick with one line in particular. I use products from every single line. Can't get enough! I kind of feel like this guy...
Only replace the pumpkin things with Image products. Scratch that. Just add the Image to the pumpkin things. MMMmmm pumpkin.

If my super excited post was enough to make you want to try it, feel free to hit me up. I can usually get some sample sizes if you would like to test it out first.

1 comment: